• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns in their new homes!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
So the triple hutches are finally up, covered in lino and painted so the buns have moved in. To be honest, there's not really photos of the hutches more of my buns but I thought you'd appreciate them more than a bit of wood!

c4d1ee9d.jpg

898350a7.jpg

8df7e3eb.jpg

7f6317fa.jpg

1e229dd0.jpg

411cd36a.jpg

cfcbb857.jpg

14797684.jpg

2392360d.jpg

87d68143.jpg

8C417A52.jpg

Oh! The fluffy eared one! :love::love: :love:

What are all their names? :)

The fluffy eared one, Baby Pearl, looks like this if we don't clip her ...
120aff31.jpg

:shock:

BEW mini lop - Albie
Chocolate lop - Bella
White and lilac splodge - Hattie
Honey coloured lop - Archie

and there's also Evie but she was a bit camera shy today :wave:

How could anyone forget Baby pearl after seeing her in your hair cut thread:lol: Gorgeous! You have lovely buns, great photos:thumb:

Baby Pearl is a somewhat special rabbit. She looks more like a puppy than a rabbit at times :love:

That's fab do they all live together as well :love:

Sadly not. I wish I could but I don't think Archie will take to Albie at all. So for now it's just two trios. :cry:

Gorgeous! Pearl is like a teddy bear!

Honey reminds me a but of my Bailey.

The hutches look massive from what I can see, are they specially made?

Pearl is gorgeous! :love: I must say I do feel a bit sorry for the fluffy bunnies as it isn't very natural for them, with the right people they are perfectly ok but obviously not all fluffy bunnies will be going to nice homes. :(

If I had the time I would love a fluffy bunny but I know I just don't have the time and patience to groom a bunny everyday. My two HATE brushes of any kind haha.

Back