• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets have gained two more fans!

jordanrose

Warren Scout
Flix and Gaga are fussy hay eaters, so I was so pleased to see them enjoying their Hay for Pets samples- here's some pics of them in action! :)

What's in here? I can smell nomminess!
P5164474.jpg

P5164475.jpg

Where do we start?!
P5164476.jpg

This one smells gooood!
P5164477.jpg

Tastes pretty good, too!
P5164478.jpg

Noms!
P5144478.jpg

P5144464.jpg

A video, too ;)
http://youtu.be/Ed9FbfPqnts

Something tells me they like the new hay! :p

Your two buns are lovely....my fav type after normal Agouti buns :)

My two weren't that impressed with the hay for pets hay :(

Your two buns are lovely....my fav type after normal Agouti buns :)

My two weren't that impressed with the hay for pets hay :(

Thank you! :) I love Agoutis, too- I don't know why they're overlooked so often! :roll:

I didn't know if my two were going to like the hay- they're quite hit or miss with hay- but they loved the Timothy and Rye! I'm just going to order them a bag of it now :) They weren't overly impressed with Ings, though, and that's the one people rave about :? Fusspots!

My two get through 10Kg's of Timothy & Rye from H4P every 2.5 weeks or so, its insane.

Lovely bunnies you have there :love:

Oh they sure seem to love it :D
I keep meaning to buy a sample pack now that I have Pebbles. He is very picky too and I am afraid he doesn't eat enough hay. He is a little agouti just like yours :love:

Oh they sure seem to love it :D
I keep meaning to buy a sample pack now that I have Pebbles. He is very picky too and I am afraid he doesn't eat enough hay. He is a little agouti just like yours :love:

You should! It's only £3.50, and saves you buying a big pack of hay that won't get eaten :) They tried Ings today, too, which was also well received. Yay! :D

Pebbles looks like a right stunner! :love:

My two get through 10Kg's of Timothy & Rye from H4P every 2.5 weeks or so, its insane.

Lovely bunnies you have there :love:

10kg in 2 weeks? Wow!! :shock: I've ordered a 1.8kg bag, but if they're anything like yours, I'll need another within a few days :lol:

Your Biscuit's got the same markings as my Gaga :love: Such beautiful colouring isn't it! :love:

Thank you! :) I love Agoutis, too- I don't know why they're overlooked so often! :roll:

I didn't know if my two were going to like the hay- they're quite hit or miss with hay- but they loved the Timothy and Rye! I'm just going to order them a bag of it now :) They weren't overly impressed with Ings, though, and that's the one people rave about :? Fusspots!

I recieved my samples today. Bailey had the Timothy and Rye out my hand before I'd even fully taken it out of the bag :shock:

Back