• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy's got a sore paw :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
She's not putting weight on her front left paw, and keeps holding it up :( we've got an appointment at 4.30 but I'm going to have to take her without Digby :( I don't have anyone to help me today, and it's too heavy for me to carry if they're both in the carrier :( I hope Digby is ok with her when we get back. Can Daisy have some vibes please?
I don't know what she's done, she won't let me look, she might have a thorn in her foot, or just banged it :(

I hope it's nothing serious and she feels better much quickly :) (mjuch quickly? What poor grammar, but you know what I mean).

Thank you, she doesn't really know what to do with her poorly paw at the moment :( i hope it isn't anything serious :(

Sorry for the delay in updating, been out to a work colleagues leaving do.
Daisy has a sore toe. Her claw is fine, but the skin around the base of it is very red and swollen :( the vet couldn't see any reason for it so she must have caught it or something. She has had some metacam, but if it hasn't improved by Friday the vet will give her antibiotics in case of infection.
She is fine in herself, eating, drinking etc, she just doesn't like putting her paw down. Although she seems better now than she was earlier, so the metacam must have kicked in :) she was running round the garden at 8.30pm so she must be feeling ok!
Thanks for asking Sky-O :D x

Aww poor Daisy. :love: Hope a couple of days metacam has her back to normal. How do they manage these things?

Thanks for the vibes everyone :wave: Daisy's paw is still sore today but she's very happy and munching lots of hay :D she'll be having her metacam later today.

Thanks for the vibes everyone :wave: Daisy's paw is still sore today but she's very happy and munching lots of hay :D she'll be having her metacam later today.

Good to see a positive update. She's such a lovely big girl, and I hope her paw heals quickly. xxx

Back