• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Lymington piggy Caron (for Honeybunnies)

yodelpig

Young Bun
Caron is still very much there; rather more chillaxed now that she is one of the more senior members of the Tribe. She's had a few problems with a recurring UTI, but her bladder has come up whistle clean and it has never interfered with her weight or her appetite for good living!

The Tribe has changed quite a bit again over the last few months with Hafina sadly dying in an eye operation in December and several new faces making an appearance, some more planned than others; not to mention that the Trio upstairs has morphed into the Troop...
PS: The Tribe have now got their own regular column in the Guinea Pig Magazine, whose latest issue has just come out. http://www.guineapigmagazine.com/

1e9c71bb.jpg

She's still got the Lymington glare!!!
41340517.jpg

Waiting for mummy to arrive with freshly cut grass
88362eb5.jpg

Cuddle time
ea4cd93f.jpg

Here are a couple of videos; please click on the picture to start them:
Caron (Tegan, Nerys, Tesni and Hedydd)

Dinner with the current 12 piggy strong Tribe

that is so lovely :love:
I always look forward to your updates and pics of the tribe..all gorgeous and Caron looks well :D

I homed one of the Lymington buns, Furby, and always love to hear how other Lymington survivors are doing. Caron looks very happy.

Is that carpet they are on? Mr Banoffee Pie (piggie) makes so much mess I could never put him on carpet. He doesn't understand the concept of a litter tray at all (apart from to tip over so he can nom the hay that is in there):D

I homed one of the Lymington buns, Furby, and always love to hear how other Lymington survivors are doing. Caron looks very happy.

Is that carpet they are on? Mr Banoffee Pie (piggie) makes so much mess I could never put him on carpet. He doesn't understand the concept of a litter tray at all (apart from to tip over so he can nom the hay that is in there):D

That is carpet and I have very few accidents, considering - there a plenty of toilet corners dotted around the room and most of the business is done in the cage! :D

Back