• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my :shock: Just had a close call

opened the patio doors and was walking down to the bottom of the garden to show my mum my bunny veg/herb patch with Pebbles to heel ( he likes to walk beside me everywhere now) when out jumped a fox out of the flower beds...this was about 4:30-5pm. My heart jumped and I just grabbed Pebbles and ran back to the house with him!

Just another reminder that I daren't leave the rabbits unsupervised for a second, even if I'm in the garden with them.

Luckily he stays right by my feet, but when I am gardening, he does wander a bit...so I won't be letting him wander any more! But it is a reminder to others that foxes are about during the daytime!

This afternoon, there were two foxes in my garden! Fortunately they run away as soon as they saw me, so it is unlikely they will venture near the house ( I hope)

:shock::shock::shock: Scary!!!!

But your bunny walks to heel??? Soooo jealous, my last one would follow us a bit but not enough to know he'd be right behind you if you needed to grab him! My two are currently giving me evils as I took them to see a nasty lady with pointy things that got stuck in the back of their necks!

OMG heart attack! :shock:

My Max follows me around, but with him its to pester me for food or harrass me when Im on the loo :roll:

My Max follows me around, but with him its to pester me for food or harrass me when Im on the loo :roll:

I think that is the real reason that pebbles is constantly under my feet...anyone would think he was starving. He jumps in the fridge as soon as I open it! And will try to raid the bin!

Well the fox seems to have made a nice bed out of pampus grass leaves and must snooze there in theafternoons, as he/she has been there every afternoon when I get home! Here is a photo..couldn't get any closer without waking it...it soon runs away when it sees me, which is good

fox2.jpg

Wow gorgeous :love:
Very scary story though, lucky Max is so tame!
But wow to be that close to a fox is amazing, beautiful animals!

Back