• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Radleigh.Miss Floppy Ears Boy.

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Binkied and collapsed.Was dead in seconds.

Chrissy has asked me to put this up.She wont be online for a while.

Oh no. And just after Ulfric. Life just isn't fair sometimes. :cry:
Binky free Radleigh Ravenclaw. And hugs to Miss Floppy Ears.

Oh no :( how awful :( why do things like this happen to people trying to make a difference :(

Binky free Radleigh xxx

thankyou yvette i wasnt going to come online but i found myself here.

radleigh was out thepen darting through the two new tunnels he did a few acrobatic binkies and 'flopped' sort of went rigid and when i touched him expecting him to run away he had died. seems asrhough somebody up there has it in for any animal in my care.

less about me anyway, binky free my gorgeous boy as much aa i just want to lay you to rest i am swnding your body for PM. sleeptight angelface :'(

thankyou yvette i wasnt going to come online but i found myself here.

radleigh was out thepen darting through the two new tunnels he did a few acrobatic binkies and 'flopped' sort of went rigid and when i touched him expecting him to run away he had died. seems asrhough somebody up there has it in for any animal in my care.

less about me anyway, binky free my gorgeous boy as much aa i just want to lay you to rest i am swnding your body for PM. sleeptight angelface :'(

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I know we didn't see eye to eye on things lately Chrissy, but I am truly sorry for Radleigh and you that this had happened..don't blame yourself..losing pets so close together seems so cruel x

I am so sorry to hear about dear Radleigh.:cry::cry:

Life is being so unfair to you at the moment.

Sending you some warmth and love your way.

Take care.x

So sorry for poor Radleigh...wonder what happened to make him go so suddenly...hope the PM shows what happened and gives you some comfort knowing why. Sending a hug xxx

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. *hugs* thinking of you and binky free beautiful Radleigh xx

Back