• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone else have bonded boy buns?

I have a trio of boys :wave: and they are very loved up. Bonding the third wasn't easy but worth it in the end :love:

aww thats so lovely id love to have a 3rd but dont have the space :( maybe one day?? my boys love each other so much it makes my heart melt :love::love:

Ours exercise brotherly love - how very dare you!

We have had 2 brothers Duck and Parsnip for the last two years, they were already bonded and about 8 months old when they came to us. They had already been neutered.

They are very good friends and compliment each other well. :love:

Salt and Pepper are brothers and are very closely bonded. Neutered, and never really apart.
They're just gorgeous :love:

Salt and Pepper are brothers and are very closely bonded. Neutered, and never really apart.
They're just gorgeous :love:

aww my 2 are brothers 2 not that they look anything alike they have never spent a day apart bless them all they do is snuggle and wash each each other soo cute, and they follow each other round gettin in to trouble lol

I have an all boys albino gang! 3 beautiful boys, 6 month Cali x Ice, 9 month NZ Russell and Bobby, 1yo x breed. Obviously unrelated, and all very much in love! My room is like bromance central! :lol:

does anyone else ever feel a lil guilty they dont have a wifey bun? or do we think bromance relationships keep buns just as happy? mine seem perfectly content but i always wonder

I think as long as they have a bunny companion (or 2 or 3!) it doesn't matter, as long as they're happy.
Certainly Salt and Pepper seem as happy as my other (boy/ girl) pair, probably even more so. Daisy-Boo adn Pippin do have to have 'alone' time each day, whereas S&P tend not to.

I think as long as they have a bunny companion (or 2 or 3!) it doesn't matter, as long as they're happy.
Certainly Salt and Pepper seem as happy as my other (boy/ girl) pair, probably even more so. Daisy-Boo adn Pippin do have to have 'alone' time each day, whereas S&P tend not to.

This is how I find it with mine too. Binky and Shadow are brothers and are always in each others company (I named them before I knew 'Shadow' would be a shadow :lol::lol:). They spend such a lot of time grooming each other. Tink and Rudy (M&F) chosen at random by me then bonded are also very, very close but there are quite a few times when they are sleeping on a different floor, out of view of the other.

bisc and matt are brothers and are so close. they adore each other. they were definitely meant to be together. :love: i call them 'mr bunnies' and both come over, they're like one bun! :love:

I have several male pairs. When Mole lost Mushroom he chose a new male partner even though there was a single girl avalable. Pascal (BARC bunny) who is male also seems to have lured Bracken (male) from his female companion :shock: (she now hangs out with another girls's husbun :oops:) It's like all the soaps rolled into one in my garden but I've had so many happy male pairs and trios over the years, often self selected, I really don't think they're missing out! :wave:

Rudolph and Raymond are bonded. They do love each other and can often be seen grooming each other and relaxing together.

414.jpg

Back