• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Rabbit

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Anyone willing to take Milo off my hands? (I am kidding) He keeps weeing over the edge of his litter tray and I have to get in the cage to dry it up :( The tray is huge but he just backs his bunny bun into the corner and goes for it.

Aahhh poor Milo. How about a high sided storage box? Twinkie has one of these for his big btm. Seems to have solved the problem;)

I found that even with cat litter trays once the hay built up a bit it just meant they could sit on the hay and pee over the edge, the high sided boxes stopped that. :)

Good luck :wave: There were lots of different suggestions from people on the thread I linked if it doesn't work that you could try! I just went for the cheapest :lol:

Good luck :wave: There were lots of different suggestions from people on the thread I linked if it doesn't work that you could try! I just went for the cheapest :lol:

I'm all for the cheapest option :lol: The OH already thinks I spend too much on the buns.

I looked at your thread but due to their set up a lot of them wouldn't work. Still not convinced about the storage boxes but I will check them out over the weekend.

So far so good with the new littler tray though.

Back