• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do rabbits think being told off is funny?!

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot. I posted this in the wrong section again!! Please can it be moved to Rabbit Chat?

As the title says, why do they find it funny to be told off?!? They're such mischievous little *******!

Smudge was eyeing up the armchair just now. It currently has boxes on it so she can't actually get up there at the moment, but I can tell she's eyeing it wondering if she can possibly leap for it. There was a wire dangling from one of the boxes so I was saying "NO... NO Smudge.." and sat forward a little. She immediately turned and ran past me... she did TWO binkies on the way, and then darted under the dining room chair!

Since then she's reached up onto the dining room chair to grab one of those wooden curtain rings, and ran off with it. I chased her (as much as you can under a dining room table), and when she finally dropped it she just looked at me as if she was completely innocent :lol:

She then toyed with the idea of trying to get into the washing machine but thankfully didn't make the leap.

This was all within 5 minutes, and she's currently sniffing the contents of the other dining room chairs (all piled with rubbish lol), and has just tried to jump onto one but fell off.

They're so naughty but you have to love them as it's all rather cute really :D

Last edited:
Hopscotch ALWAYS binkies when he's been told off! Normally it's when he's jumped over the wooden board that attempts to block off the cables from the TV. Or he's been digging the carpet in a corner of the room. I walk over and tell him to stop, and he runs around the room like mad :roll: BINKY BINKY BINKY BEING NAUGHTY IS SUCH GOOD FUN!!! :roll: :lol:

Hahaha and there was me thinking I was the only one coping with a bunny like that today :lol:

Chloe is being incredibly naughty at the moment but I think thats as shes just about 6 months old now!! She's booked in for her spey on thursday so hoping that will calm her down a bit.........maybe :?:lol:

Twinkie always binkies when I tell him off:roll He's so full of mischief and has recently found a way of getting in behind the fitted kitchen cupboards. Then he just sits there (I can almost feel him laughing), because I can't get him out and I have to wait until he decides to grace us with his presence again. He will paddle though the dog's water bowl in order to find any small gap to squeeze through. If the dog barks, Twinkie stamps, if I shout NO! Twinkie stamps. I am beginning to wonder whose in charge around here:lol:........He is funny though;)

It seems quite a few people have naughty buns who find their own naughtiness fun!!

And ChloeBunny, our Smudge had us conned for the first 2 weeks into thinking she was a nice calm and generally pleasant little bunny. Then she turned naughty!!! And she's long been spayed and is still naughty :lol:

Back