• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think someone must have swapped Barnabub...

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
The rabbit in his hutch is a sooty fawn, small, uppy eared bunny, so yep, he looks like Barnaby... but he let me give him a nose rub :shock::shock::shock: It's not like I just caught him off guard for the first time in 6 months - he ACTUALLY LET ME stroke his head :shock: I was just doing the feeding routines and I gave him a fuss, forgetting that he doesn't do human fusses and then just realised he wasn't objecting to it :lol::lol: Since Sunday afternoon when this shock event happened, I've now given him four fusses and I swear he was really enjoying the nose rub just now :love::love::love: How can he suddenly after six months of wriggling away from the humin can he suddenly decide that actually, humin fusses are okay ... quite nice even. :D:D

I accepted him for who he was, I guess the only time he got human attention was when he was grabbed from his hutch to entertain the visting grandchildren who treated like a toy.... Maybe he's just realised that life isn't like that anymore. It's going to take a while for me to adjust to the idea that I can actually stroke him without his saying "gerroff"

:love::love::love:

I don't know what suddenly changed his mind, but you must be really chuffed. :D:D I think we might need some photos of him though. ;)

I don't know what suddenly changed his mind, but you must be really chuffed. :D:D I think we might need some photos of him though. ;)

Thank you. Yeah, it's really lovely to see the change in him though a bit surprising after 6 months. His fiance (I haven't organised bonding yet) is turning out to be a real treasure, she has started grooming me this last week, properly licking my arms not just the odd lick :love: I haven't had a doe grooming me since I lost my beautiful Scratty 4 years ago.

I will see what I can do photos-wise, I'm well overdue for doing a photo shoot. I don't think I've any really good photos of Erin and she's been here 18 months now :oops::oops:

That's so great to hear! My girls have had a pampered life but aren't interested in me unless I have food lol.

Enjoy!

His fiance (I haven't organised bonding yet) is turning out to be a real treasure, she has started grooming me this last week, properly licking my arms not just the odd lick :love: I haven't had a doe grooming me since I lost my beautiful Scratty 4 years ago.

Awwww, that's so sweet. :love::love::love:

Fanksies everybody.

I just can't believe the change in this little bunny how. I called of him this evening and he ran over to me, settled his chin on my arm whilst I massaged his head and shoulders with my other hand and he closed his eyes and I could feel his tooth purring really strongly on the arm he was resting on :D:D It was so lovely that I floated away, as well as him :lol::lol:

Back