• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar cat!

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
:wave::wave::wave:

e5jotc.jpg

28a0okh.jpg

He has an oriental nose :love:
21o4n9.jpg

2zhi0l3.jpg

and so you can see how big he is now
Baby Oscar
284406_10150390475055558_671510557_10492700_1357697_n.jpg

Big Oscar!
25euq2q.jpg

So hes safe and sound??

Good.Give him a kiss and tell him from me hes norty going off like that without leaving a note......

So hes safe and sound??

Good.Give him a kiss and tell him from me hes norty going off like that without leaving a note......

Yep, asleep on the sofa :thumb: Mum let him out and didnt tell anyone :roll::shock: next time I'll demand one of them leaves me a note tut tut

He is a tripod isn't he?
I forgot he'd be all grown up now! He's lovely.

he is :wave: but hes hiding it in these pictures :lol: hes a year old this month! :shock:

thankyou :love:

Glad he's back :D he's very handsome :love:I would love to have another cat.. But my mom is convinced Roxy wouldn't like it :(

Glad he's back :D he's very handsome :love:I would love to have another cat.. But my mom is convinced Roxy wouldn't like it :(

We had a 3year old cat, seriously grumpy. Took in 2 kittens and they now live fine together theres the occasional spat about beds and food :lol: Fastfoward 6/7years and we adopted an 8 week old kitten, the only issues we have there are Oscar trying to get Bubble to play (hes obsessed!) other than that they all ignore each other :roll::lol: Cats will deal with other cats :thumb:

He is very handsome :love:

Back