• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA - Emergency Switchboard Service

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I have to say, i was very impressed with the RSPCA's response to my situation on Sunday morning.

I called our local branch, who were unable to assist, as they don't have on-site vets, but gave me the emergency number and the numbers i needed to choose for the relevant options.

I got through almost immediately and a very kind gentleman on the other end of the phone took our details, looked up an open vets and gave us their details.

It was totally simple and very easy - i was very thankful to them - admittedly, the outcome wasn't great, but the RSPCA themselves were brilliant. I don't know how much it will cost them to have a wild rabbit PTS, but they made a point of informing me that there will be zero cost to myself.

Just wanted to give them a bit of a :thumb:

I'm pleased that you have been impressed by the RSPCA.

I have had numerous occasions when I have needed to contact them.

They have always been very helpful, polite, dealt with my enquiry and given me great feedback.

They have the legal clout to help.

It's good to hear positive news.:thumb:

Thats good to hear. Personally I have had some bad experiences with the RSPCA, its great to hear the other side of the coin.

Back