• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver and Maisey have moved!!

Alfagirl

Mama Doe
They've moved into their new outdoor accommodation - 5ft by 5ft playhouse with two upstairs levels and a 6ft by 6ft attached run.

They're loving it now, but there was LOTS of thumping at first.

I'm a bit worried though, I'm sure they'll be absolutely fine, but it's very hard not hearing them hopping around the kitchen. :(

Has anyone else moved indoor buns to outside??

Nope, but I'm replying anyway because I want to see pics :lol:

I did miss them when I moved them out of my bedroom into a room I dont use much though... they're back in my room now.

Nope, but I'm replying anyway because I want to see pics :lol:

I did miss them when I moved them out of my bedroom into a room I dont use much though... they're back in my room now.

I'll add some pics tomorrow maybe, if it's dry enough!
We got the playhouses from a local timber building company and painted them in Cuprinol Garden Shaeds - willow and Lavender.

N&T moved outside about a year ago. It's strange, but they're perfectly happy there! It's fine in summer, it's so sunny you can sit outside with them until it gets dark. But in the winter when it goes dark at 5.30, and it's freezing cold, that's when it sucks to have outdoor bunnies :(

Rum and Raisin have moved out as well.

Can't wait to see photos, it sounds fab!

Thanks! :wave:

We've only put one up so far (we have two pairs who are moving).
I'm hoping now we've ironed out the kinks, the second won't take so long to complete.

I'm quite worried about them today - it's a bit cooler and I'm scared they might get chilly! :oops:

Will try to get some piccies this evening!!

Thanks! :wave:

We've only put one up so far (we have two pairs who are moving).
I'm hoping now we've ironed out the kinks, the second won't take so long to complete.

I'm quite worried about them today - it's a bit cooler and I'm scared they might get chilly! :oops:

Will try to get some piccies this evening!!

As long as they can get out of the wind and rain they will be fine - although whenever I worry about mine they are usually out in the rain by choice.:roll::roll:

My two moved outside around a month ago now- they've settled into their new setup really quickly and love it now! The first couple of nights were very stampy, as they got used to the new sounds and smells, and I must admit, I was very nervous when they first went out but it gets easier.

It's worth the emotional rollercoaster, as they ultimately have more space to be bunnies :D

Back