• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playhouses with run attatched sizes

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
would a 4x4x4 playhouse attatched to a 4x8 run be any good for a pair of adult buns? also adding a few levels in the playhouse such as a hutch as a base etc? most playhouses seem to be 4x4 and i dont really have room to get a bigger one? Thanksx

Last edited:
It gives you 48sqft, the rwaf minimum works out as 44sqft, so yes, it meets those :)

Personally I wouldnt put a hutch in it though unless its a small one, as 4x4 is small as it is, so you wont have much space to get in and clean, or give them other stuff to do in there. A wooden box or one of the castles Aliduncan makes on here might be better. You might want to have a look at sheds as well, as 4 foot high is going to make cleaning it a right pain, and really limit you as you want extra levels.

My 4 by 4 playhouses have 3ft hutches in them to give them something to sit on and snuggle up in. I place them so they can sit on them and look out of the window :D

Back