• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

back garden

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

thankyou, its a tulip im not keen on red flowers but its more lke burgundy and i liked them when bought the bulbs :love:

Oh I love tulips, I didn't recognise it from that photo. We don't do very well with them in our garden sadly.

I always have to look at your garden pics because they are so beautiful and show such creativity with the space - you put so much effort in to it and it really shows! :love:

Just how i would like my garden! You are gifted;) Is that artificial grass at the back on first photo where that adorable rabbit fountain is? If so how very clever. If not i hope i dont offend:oops: Love love love it.:love:Well done you:thumb:

Just how i would like my garden! You are gifted;) Is that artificial grass at the back on first photo where that adorable rabbit fountain is? If so how very clever. If not i hope i dont offend:oops: Love love love it.:love:Well done you:thumb:

yes near the fountain it is, at first was just soil, but the magpies kept making a mess over decking so i added that there x

You have such a lovely garden.....I would be employing you as my gardener if you stayed nearer!!

yes near the fountain it is, at first was just soil, but the magpies kept making a mess over decking so i added that there x
Looks lovely! I have artificial grass myself otherwise i wouldn't have spotted it. Only thought it might be cos of the slight variation in colour from your real grass on other side. I then thought oh maybe im wrong and she is ooper fab at her garden and has 2 varieties of grass:lol: What a great idea,looks so neat and colourful. Im all for mixing real with artificial. Keeps it nice all year;) Once again...your garden is lovely:D

Back