• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted in the garden

martlou

Warren Veteran
Can you spot Teddy, the master of disguise? :lol::lol::lol:

tedgarden1.jpg

Nom nom nom

tedgarden3.jpg

And more nomming with his eyes closed as the grass is so lovely

tedgarden5.jpg

Not Ted and not very sharp, but some phlox in our garden that looks really nice at the moment

phlox.jpg

:love::love::love:

Beautiful mine are in the garden too. Do yours not escape under the hedge?

OH discovered they've been chewing the outside wooden table and also the material on the chairs so he has now taken them (the tables and chairs that is not the bunnies!) into the outbuilding. The bunnies were only keeping their teeth in check!

Ruthie xxx

Last edited:
Beautiful mine are in the garden too. Do yours not escape under the hedge?

OH discovered they've been chewing the outside wooden table and also the material on the chairs so he has now taken them into the outbuilding. The bunnies were only keeping their teeth in check!

Ruthie xxx

The hedge has got chicken wire all the way round in it so they can't get out :D Bobby once dug under it and I had to get him back from next door. He'd been digging in one of their flower beds :oops: and he just sat there waiting for me to pick him up with muddy whiskers and paws and looking very pleased with himself :lol:

PS it looks like a nice garden you've got there and good size

Ruthie xxx

Thanks we've done a fair bit in it this weekend, and were just looking thinking it was all starting to come together now. Apart from the hedges, hawthorn tree and a couple of shrubs you can't see from that angle, we've done every little bit ourselves including building the patio and Martyn and his dad built the summer house from scratch as well (though you can't really see it on the photo) :D

Wow, what a fantastic bunny garden! And what a gorgeous inhabitant!
:love::love::love:

Thanks :D It has another inhabitant as well, Rosie (pics of her in garden yesterday, thread is down the page somewhere) but we've had to separate them :cry: so it's pics of one at a time at the moment.

Oh I see

We have patio in our back garden and a fence around it I'm so glad because it means I don't have to worry about them getting out. Bumble's just now found some grass poking through the fence to eat too. The grass is in the front garden the bunnies don't go there it's not safe as it's open. If mine ever got out though there's no way they'd sit there waiting for me to pick them up Bumble puts up a big fight!

Ruthie xxx

Oh I see

We have patio in our back garden and a fence around it I'm so glad because it means I don't have to worry about them getting out. Bumble's just now found some grass poking through the fence to eat too. The grass is in the front garden the bunnies don't go there it's not safe as it's open. If mine ever got out though there's no way they'd sit there waiting for me to pick them up Bumble puts up a big fight!

Ruthie xxx

Bob was always very evasive, but I think he knew that he didn't know where he was / was somewhere he shouldn't be! We never leave them out unattended as I'd be too worried about them finding someway to get out, or eat things they shouldn't, or that a cat or something might come in. To be honest neither of them are that bothered about being out, Ted would always come out but not necessarily stay out for more than a few minutes and Rosie is often just not interested. But when they do come out they both run about and binky and explore so I know they are happy out there when they do go :D

When we were little we had a bunny called Rosie and we went on holdiay so mum's friend was looking after her. Well she came round only to find Rosie had burrowed her way out of the run!Imagine the panic when it's not your bunny too well thankfully Rosie was sitting the corner of the garden and she got her but she could just as easily have escaped. We put wire on the bottom of the run then!

Ruthie xxx

Back