• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles, Rosie & McMac :) So many pictures!

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Been chilling out in the garden with the herbivores and got plenty of pictures and stuff :)
Also, I took a leap of faith and let Pebbles out of his pen since he seemed pretty bored and lonely looking. He seemed so happy to be out exploring and nibbling on the rose bush and the grass. The best bit was he wasn't a raging bag of hormones so when he saw Rosie he went to sniff her and say hello and then went back to exploring :D
At the moment he is just lounging around sunbathing. He seems to have settled in nicely. Rosie was laying down in the shade near him and he wasn't interested in humping her. But then I looked over and saw him grooming her face :love: and then he tried to hump her which she didn't seem to appreciate :lol: so he is back to sunbathing and she ran off to another bit of shade.

So, finally some pictures

DSCF2226.jpg

DSCF2224.jpg

DSCF2237.jpg

DSCF2234.jpg

DSCF2235.jpg

DSCF2221.jpg

DSCF2212.jpg

Oo what's dis? Can I eats it?

DSCF2228.jpg

DSCF2249.jpg

Sup? I'm just chilin'