• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh why

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
Do bunnies always get into the one place where you don't want them to be, and can't get them out :evil:

We have a small shelf next to the toilet, and if the bathroom door gets left open then he runs straight in, goes behind the toilet, sits under the shelf, and starts digging! I worry about what's actually under that shelf, as it can't be clean! I always shut the door but if the window is open the wind easily blows it open again if I've forgotten to close it.

I swear he does it just to get treats, which I have to give him to try and coax him back out :roll:

He has also managed to get the cover off the cushion in his bed this morning, and promptly dug big holes into the foam before I noticed :roll:

Not in my good books today :lol:

Because they are cheeky pains in the bums?
Mine had their VHD jabs last month, they were free ranging my room and there is only one area they can't get to, behind their playpen. I've blocked it off becuase theres chewable stuff there, and its hard to get to because their pen is in the way. It was 10 mins before we had to go, I realise I haven't done my teeth and by the time I'm back from the bathroom all 3 are behind there going "Ner ner ner ner ner, try to catch us now!"
It's like they have a 6th sense or something, 'Vets sense!"
Needless to say we are late to the vets, but as they were running late (as always!) it wasn't a problem thank goodness.
Bunnies eh, who'd have them? :love:

I had to give him a treat to come out - although he stole the first one and didn't come out :roll: So had to give him another one! Although when he followed it out, I put it back in the bag after grabbing him :oops: :lol:

He has been nice and quiet all afternoon, had a snooze and everything.

Tonight he knocked over a glass of water that I put on the floor, while I was moving a table (because he was chewing something he shouldn't), and forgotten I had left it there. And about 5 minutes ago he jumped from the floor onto the table, and knocked over the freshly poured glass of water! :evil:

He's back in his pen now for a time out :lol:

Do bunnies always get into the one place where you don't want them to be, and can't get them out :evil:

I think its the first law of bunnies.

It seems to be with my three anyway, one of them is currently snuggled up in the (empty,unused) fireplace hole (harth?). I can't decide if hes being deliberately absurd, his names Sal after Salvador Dali so its suiting.

Back