• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finx's parents have been taken to a rescue :(

sierra*323

Mama Doe
My little sister has taken her rabbits - Finx's parents - to a rescue, because they don't get the attention they deserve anymore. She didn't even tell me she was going to do it! She was thinking about it a while back and I put them up for adoption on here to see if they could find a forever home straight from her, but she decided to keep them. Apparently she changed her mind. She seems to think that she wouldn't have been able to take them when she moved out.

I'm sure she thought she was doing the right thing for them, but she just doesn't understand that at least they had a home, there are so many rabbits in need out there :(

Last edited:
Me too :( If I hadn't rescued Tango I might have tried bonding Finx and her now spayed/castrated parents, Radar and Thumper, into a trio - but I wouldn't swap Tango for anybun now and neither would Finx :love:

Back