• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbit fell down the toilet help!!!!!

KAD2011

New Kit
my partner went into the bathroom this morning& couldnt find toby so he checked the toilet but the seat was down :? he was nearly drowning:cry: now he has no energy, cant walk! we have dried him got him next to raditor as he was freezing but he's still shaking and we dont know what do cn anyone help??????

You absolutely must get him to a vets now. Sorry to be blunt, but that is the only option. We can't offer any more help than that because he is likely too cold to warm up and also likely inhaled water too and probablys needs oxygen and other meds to help with that.

You absolutely must get him to a vets now. Sorry to be blunt, but that is the only option. We can't offer any more help than that because he is likely too cold to warm up and also likely inhaled water too and probablys needs oxygen and othe
r meds to help with that.

This ASAP

I agree. Get him in his carrier with a warm hot water bottle and wrapped in a towel and take him to the vets ASAP.

This is one of my worries, i always tell OH to put the seat down incase one of them jumps in, he thinks Im crazy. I'll show him this story now.

Hope your bun is ok xxxx

my partner went into the bathroom this morning& couldnt find toby so he checked the toilet but the seat was down :? he was nearly drowning:cry: now he has no energy, cant walk! we have dried him got him next to raditor as he was freezing but he's still shaking and we dont know what do cn anyone help??????

KAD2011: I agree with what everybody else has already said. I do hope that your bunny is going to be okay.

Pity your first thread is about such a worrying thing.

Best of luck with your bunny........................and perhaps the next post/thread will be more positive.

Take care.

Back