• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing ..

Kellylou89

Warren Scout
I remembered yesturday i have actually not intriduces you to my newer rescue's i have taken into my bunny sheds :)

This is willow, her name was ruby but i changed it because i already have a ruby in the form of a g.pig lol .. I took her in from a childrens farm who are letting there old stock go to bring in new stock .. Willow was born in april 2010 so she is 2years old .. She is an absolute sweetheart, she does the usual grunting and foot stamping when you get her out the hutch but once shes out she loves a snuggle :) .. So this is willow my castor rex :)
22fa23e4.jpg

769c7533.jpg

b32e8b83.jpg

4ffc17f9.jpg

This is oscar, i took him in from a rabbit rescuer, his age is unknown but the rescuer said he is not very old because he still hasnt formed his visable testicles yet and that his not castrated! .. His previous owner passed away .. I had to trim his nails tho they were pretty long! Lol .. He is a lovely boy! Enjoys cuddles and such a looker! :) reminding me of the rabbit from alice in wonderland lol. Here is oscar my blue eyed emmie rex
8fc038fc.jpg

cac5e354.jpg

1962b447.jpg

977bcb34.jpg

5b567a9b.jpg

2456bfa1.jpg

Back