• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

London Pet Show

RosL

New Kit
Wow! Talk about busy! *Really interesting, though.

Galens Garden is there, and what a nice lady Belinda is! *They aren't selling anything at the show, just giving advice and information, but telling customers when they order to quote a code that I'm not actually supposed to mention...but it's LPS2012.... In any order made until June, there'll be no postage charge.

But you didn't hear that from me..

Yes Fifibutton, they do sell loads of lovely dried herbs and leaves....might have to see if we can do a little order later!

just had a look at the website but when i go to the shop it asks me for a password and user name but says its unsecure..anyone else had this? shame as I really want to buy some stuff but not sure if its safe for me to continue.

just had a look at the website but when i go to the shop it asks me for a password and user name but says its unsecure..anyone else had this? shame as I really want to buy some stuff but not sure if its safe for me to continue.

Top of the main site says that the shop is broken and they are trying to fix it at the moment :D

Back