• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't leave a bunny in a room unattended with............

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
..............a brand new 125litre bag of multipurpose compost :shock: especially not a fudgey coloured bunny (goes off to lie down in a darkened room with a large glass of wine)

Oh dear....

I did once see a staffie and a beanbag but as neither were mine I was able to laugh and play 'snow' with the happy little doggy! :lol:

Oh man, I feel for you. I know what your going through. Our dog will quite happily rip through a brand new bag of hay or black bag of used bedding if not safely put out of reach.

But compost? I wish you all the best lol

Sorry guys, no photos, i went straight to work with the dustpan and brush and hoover!! My OH came in the front room with a glass of wine, and said, love, you know how you've had a bad day? and i was like yeeees? he said well have some of this and come here, leading me into the conservatory, and omg the MESS!!! Just soil absolutely everywhere and one very smug looking happy bunny burrowing away like no tomorrow, grrr! lol xx

Back