• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and Silly hiding places.

article

New Kit
My rabbits have free run of the flat when I am in, and have little wooden boxes they can hide/sleep in if they feel the need. One under my desk the other under the table.
My youngest rabbit hasn't got one of her own yet, and has rather suddenly decided that she would like to sleep under a chest of drawers. So she drags loads of dust out with her every time she pops in and out.
Its getting hoovered out tomorrow and I'm going to make a box that will slide under the drawers and be easy to pull out and keep clean.

Do you're rabbits decide to sleep/hide anywhere ridiculous?

:lol: You seem to be getting your dusting done for free, no need for the hoover :lol:

Before I got Lilly, Harvey used to come and run around in the living room with me for a couple of hours everyday. Once I forgot he was in and opened the living room door forgetting to close it, 10 minutes later I remembered and went checking to see where he was and I couldn't find him ANYWHERE :( I spent half an hour checking and I was beginning to panic. I'd already checked everywhere, so when I checked for what seemed like the 100th time under my bed I was surprised to see this pop up....

IMG_0931.jpg

:roll: He'd been laid out so flat the other times I'd checked I hadn't seen him!!!!!

:lol: You seem to be getting your dusting done for free, no need for the hoover :lol:

Before I got Lilly, Harvey used to come and run around in the living room with me for a couple of hours everyday. Once I forgot he was in and opened the living room door forgetting to close it, 10 minutes later I remembered and went checking to see where he was and I couldn't find him ANYWHERE :( I spent half an hour checking and I was beginning to panic. I'd already checked everywhere, so when I checked for what seemed like the 100th time under my bed I was surprised to see this pop up....

IMG_0931.jpg

:roll: He'd been laid out so flat the other times I'd checked I hadn't seen him!!!!!

Wow, I wish the underneath of my bed was that dust free!!!

I once had a rabbit that ate THROUGH a car manual that we had used to block off an empty shelf. He had decided that that was the perfect place for a loo :roll:

They're like cats bless them my cats sleep in places like that. I don't have this with bunnies as mine are outside

Ruthie xxx

Stephen likes to wiggle himself between the gaps in our stairs and sleep in a box full of videos?
That or he quite likes to squeeze himself onto the bottom shelf of the dvd cupboard and hide in there.

silly bunny :love:

Back