• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so when it comes to the combined vaccination, when are yours due?

what month would your rabbits be due the combined vaccination?

• january

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • february

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • march

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • april

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • may

• june

• july

• august

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • september

• october

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • november

• december

• Total voters
My are due in July and January, but my vets have not made the switch yet. I expect they will have by the time we get to January (maybe by forced choice?).

My are due in July and January, but my vets have not made the switch yet. I expect they will have by the time we get to January (maybe by forced choice?).

i know my vets have a few sister vets, and one vet lady who last saw sox, said they still had alot of stock left for the usual vhd vaccination to use up

March x 1
April x 2
May x 3
June x 1
July x 2
August x 1

The cost of vaccinations was spread fairly evenly through 12 months but if everybody has the combined vaccination when they are next due either vaccination then the expense is all within a 6 month period. I spent ages working out if I could give any of them the myxi only vacc to get it spread out more evenly but it just didn't work :?

mine are overdue. :oops:

do i go for the combined? is there a choice? i know vets fees vary widely - mine will be a lot ... i must check their website see if they have put a price on display....

Well Rosie's Myxi is due this month and Pebbles needs his VHD as soon as I can get it done for him. Plus a Myxi now I think about it, since I don't know when his last Myxi was done, or when it needs to be re-done.

Spenser's just had it. Before he was on myxi May/November and VHD May (June last year because he was a bit poorly in May).

April :wave: and May for Harris, but I'll probably just do all four in April, assuming they will be bonded by then!

I can't remember either without checking the vaccination cards, how terrible is that! :oops::oops: I think it's August/September.

I think it's something like 4th October but can't be sure! :lol: i'm not very good at dates :oops: hence why I have extensive spreadsheets :lol:

September or October :wave: Imogen isnt due her VHD till December (and Sebastian in May next year) but I'll bump it up so they're even :wave:

Back