• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norwich Peeps- clearing bramble, anyone want some for bunnies?

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Hi folks,

I am attacking our garden and clearing out some bramble. Anyone in the area want any for their bunnies???

:thumb:

Jo x

Might be best if you have it all. I don't think I can get up until the 22nd and it might be a bit bad by then. :wave:

I will try to dry some for you if you want??

Not sure how well it dries, but was going to give it a go as Daisy can't tolerate anything fresh but LOVES dried stuff! If you let me know if/when you can pick it up or I can leave it with Faye if you know when you might next be at All creatures :D

I will try to dry some for you if you want??

Not sure how well it dries, but was going to give it a go as Daisy can't tolerate anything fresh but LOVES dried stuff! If you let me know if/when you can pick it up or I can leave it with Faye if you know when you might next be at All creatures :D

Ooh, that's really kind. I'm sort of hoping not to have to go to All Creatures any time soon. :D
It really is out of my way, it's probably best if you just keep it. Unless Kittykat23uk has some left later on and it's not gone bad. :)

Ooh, that's really kind. I'm sort of hoping not to have to go to All Creatures any time soon. :D
It really is out of my way, it's probably best if you just keep it. Unless Kittykat23uk has some left later on and it's not gone bad. :)

Well that's me eating my words. :roll::(
I guess I will be in Norwich tomorrow after all.

What time will you be around? Got plenty of bramble if you want some?

I'm taking Smoo up for 11am and then if she needs surgery I'll be around until she's good to go home. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do, probably take some revision with me or ask Faye if they need an extra pair of hands...

I could possibly try and find where you work...

Its about 20 mins from All Creatures on the Longwater Retail park. If you get stuck you can always pop in for a cuppa and bunny chats! Will see how my morning goes, if I can get some to AC before 11 I will, otherwise will take it in my car to work :) if you make it along great, if not will dry it and keep safe for you!

Its about 20 mins from All Creatures on the Longwater Retail park. If you get stuck you can always pop in for a cuppa and bunny chats! Will see how my morning goes, if I can get some to AC before 11 I will, otherwise will take it in my car to work :) if you make it along great, if not will dry it and keep safe for you!

Thank you. :D

Back