• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R&R's new enclosure!

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
This morning Rudolph and Raymond moved in to their new enclosure! (its the chickens old enclosure, but the fox got them).
I have adapted the enclosure by increasing the fence height and putting up mesh to stop any predators getting in. I have also put extra bolts on the doors for extra protection.
It is around 14ft x 9ft so there is plenty of space for them to play!
3/4 of the roof is corrugated plastic and the rest is mesh.

This is what their new hutch looks like (old coop)
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=ch...dsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:42,i:271&tx=96&ty=45

Here the the pics :)

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

New locks
159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

They seem to be loving the extra space and have even ventured onto the roof on the hutch/coop today! :lol:

that looks incredible, I bet they're absolutely reveling in all of the space :) what a wonderful gift to give your bunnies :D

ps. I also have one of those rainbow twirly things that you have hung up.. they're so hypnotising to watch don't you find? :p

that looks incredible, I bet they're absolutely reveling in all of the space :) what a wonderful gift to give your bunnies :D

ps. I also have one of those rainbow twirly things that you have hung up.. they're so hypnotising to watch don't you find? :p

They are sun bathing now together which is nice to see.
I love the twirly thing. its really cool. We have 3 ones :)

Back