• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chatting with the parrot.

Lobo

Mama Doe
My OH went shopping so I got to spend the afternoon with our parrot who was in a very chatty mood.

You can only respond to 'hello darling', 'hello love' and 'hello Aoife' so many times so I used another of her sayings and said to her 'I love you'.

She replied straight away with 'I love you too'.:love::love::love::D

This is Aoife.

DSCF2299CR.jpg

She certainly is gorgous.

Been trying to teach Ruby I Love You.
So far Ive had "Silly Cow" and "Birdie Good Girl"........:roll:

Thank you. We think she is rather pretty too.

I love it when they learn to say something new.

Aoife is a very good talker and fast learner and her manners are improving, she has stopped calling our next door neighbour d***head.

A couple of weeks ago she was saying 'come on baby' so my OH sang 'come on baby light my fire'. Aoife's response was 'pardon', instead of her usual 'what?'.

Thank you. We think she is rather pretty too.

I love it when they learn to say something new.

Aoife is a very good talker and fast learner and her manners are improving, she has stopped calling our next door neighbour d***head.

A couple of weeks ago she was saying 'come on baby' so my OH sang 'come on baby light my fire'. Aoife's response was 'pardon', instead of her usual 'what?'.

:lol: This made me giggle!! They're so intelligent and seem like such fun pets! :love:

:lol: This made me giggle!! They're so intelligent and seem like such fun pets! :love:

Hard work as in you have to occupy them, clean up after them ALOT,expensive,get ill seriously quickly, pick up stuff you dont want them to say, and are just like Toddlers.

silly cow :lol::lol:

I love Rubys facebook page,everyone should be her friend on facebook :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Back