• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising: Auction Gorgeous diamante Miffy Necklace for Rainbow Rabbits

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Hello,

I'd like to offer this gorgeous Miffy Diamante necklace for auction. I will donate anything over the £3 opening bid (which covers my costs) to Rainbow Rabbits. Its a really gorgeous sparkly piece on a long chain. Please give generously!

P5129540 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P5129542 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

The auction will last until Midnight on 31st May.

Paypal to me at the end of the auction and I'll forward the funds to Rainbow Rabbits.:thumb: I can also accept bank transfers or cash.

Who will open the bidding at £3?

:thumb:

Wow can't believe this is running already, brilliant :D

Thank you so much kittykat23uk for choosing to support us, it means a lot especially during the difficult time we are having at the moment x

Just a reminder that the auction ends in a few days. Hoping we can raise a few quid for Rainbow Rabbits after all they have been through lately.:thumb:

Wendle has won this auction :D. So I will hopefully get the necklace out after the bank holiday. Wendle Please PM me your address.

Thanks

Jo

Back