• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies don't like photo-ops!

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
Baby 1
PICT0123.jpg

Baby 2
PICT0140.jpg

Baby 3
PICT0139.jpg

Baby 4
PICT0135.jpg

Baby 5
PICT0132.jpg

Baby 6
Is white, but his pictures disappeared...

Baby 7 (different litter but they live together)
PICT0129.jpg

How long will you keep them until.. you know :oops:

I see you are one who has read my other posts. Usually around 3 or 4 months. Until they're aroud 5 or 6 pounds. Unless someone wants to buy them as pets, which we do offer. I don't know if we'll ever et around to it, we have pigs needing done first, but eventually.

That first sentence was really awkward... I am sorry. Lol.

One of them won't be, I lost my pet bunny a week and a half ago. I'm not 'replacing' him, but I don't like dogs and I'm not allowed cats so I need something small like a bunny to love on.

I don't know how you cope. I've nothing against you, but just can't bare to think of it! Think I'll steer clear of your piccies for now! Good luck with the little one you choose x

I don't know how you cope. I've nothing against you, but just can't bare to think of it! Think I'll steer clear of your piccies for now! Good luck with the little one you choose x

Raised on a farm, I'm used to it. Thanks though. Today was the first post where I'd gotten pictures to actually work! Another person I was talking to had asked for pictures of my runs and pens so they're on photobucket so she could see. As well as pics of my does and buck.

Back