• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelina's Babies, 2weeks old today

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Baby 1, the one who needs toilet help.
IMG_1701.JPG

Baby 2
IMG_1716.JPG

Baby 3
IMG_1509.JPG

Baby 4
IMG_1761.JPG

Baby 5
IMG_1777.JPG

Baby 6
IMG_1786.JPG

Baby 7
IMG_1317.JPG

Baby 8
IMG_1798.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful but so fragile.:love:

Oh yes! It's funny watching them hopping around, it's still a bit like stumbling. :love: Big changes today. They had a go at some grass that was there for mum and are trying out hay and pellets too! Will be great if they can get going on the solids and take the pressure off their poor skinny mum a bit.

Oh yes! It's funny watching them hopping around, it's still a bit like stumbling. :love: Big changes today. They had a go at some grass that was there for mum and are trying out hay and pellets too! Will be great if they can get going on the solids and take the pressure off their poor skinny mum a bit.

Poor mum. Are the older ones still suckling ?

The little babies are so precious. :love::love::love:

Poor mum. Are the older ones still suckling ?

The little babies are so precious. :love::love::love:

No, they have moved on to different foster homes. I had to make the hard decision to take them away from Mum because she was being protective toward the new babies. They were all eating well on their own so have coped fine.

No, they have moved on to different foster homes. I had to make the hard decision to take them away from Mum because she was being protective toward the new babies. They were all eating well on their own so have coped fine.

Of course. My memory in the last week has been terrible. I guess it is stress.

It's not much wonder! Hope you enjoy your few days at your Aunt's.

Thanks. Got another big night out tonight, then a family get together tomorrow, then up the coast on Monday to see a cousin, then on Tuesday I see my disabled uncle and then out to meet a freind, then fly out the next day. Phew.

Back