• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy-worst moult ever?????

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
IMG00575-20120510-2224.jpg

Wow, she is a STATE!

Our vet said last week there were alot of rabbits having an abnormal moult this year. The weathers been so up and down, it can't be good for them.

She never sits still so brushing her or plucking her has been problematic. Hubby tried to vaccuum her with the nozzle :lol:She seemed to quite like it then ran off to explore something else. The bunny room is covered with hair, even though i vaccuum it every day. All our clothes and bedding is covered in hair. Hope it doesnt last much longer.

She never sits still so brushing her or plucking her has been problematic. Hubby tried to vaccuum her with the nozzle :lol:She seemed to quite like it then ran off to explore something else. The bunny room is covered with hair, even though i vaccuum it every day. All our clothes and bedding is covered in hair. Hope it doesnt last much longer.

Was going to offer you the use of my furminator but if she doesn't let you brush her it wouldn't be much help!

Scruffy bunny! Bless.

Mine are moulting fast and it's very theraputic to pluck them though they don't sit still for long, bounding off with a very tantalising lump of fur sticking out that's just begging to be plucked ... it's as if they know and are like "come and get it ... ha ha ha" :? :lol:

Back