• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww my cat love my rabbits so much

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
So Holly (cat) loves being outside. On an night we do a head count, 4 cats, then shut the 2 rabbits in their shed for the night, this takes a good 5mins cos Twinkle thinks your kidding when you say bedtime bunnnies and has to push the boundaries:lol:

So Holly was seen at 9.45pm then I counted at 10pm and only 3 cats, well we saw her a few mins ago she will be fine, so I went and put the rabbits to bed.

This morning still 3 cats, we called her and ch ch'd no sign, then just as I had got to the 'oh my god where is she point' I went to let the bunnies out whilst calling Holly.

Oh I can hear her. Come on Holly where are you, as I am opening the shed. 2 very cross looking rabbits came out closely followed by a mad as hell Holly cat! 10 Hours stuck in a shed together. She must have been in the bedroom bit of the little hutch they have in the shed:lol:

She smelt of straw so must have slept in bedroom bit, so dont know if the rabbits joined her or if they stayed on the shed floor.

Alls well that ends well. Flippin pets:roll:

Aww that sounds very cute but be careful the cat doesn't scratch he bunnies as infection can often ensue.

Back