• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Wilbur the three legged bunny

JJS

Alpha Buck
would like to know where his plums have gone :shock::shock:.

they were taken away this morning and he is looking for them.:roll::roll::(:(

"First my leg and now these"....... he says he cannot lose anything else !!!!

Needless to say he has come thru his neutering op - thank goodness.:love::love:

J:wave:

Great news Julie - I was just wondering about him, so pleased he's ok. Hope he'll be back with you nomming away very soon.

xxx

Awwwww but Mr Wilbur --- by loosing your leg and your plums you will be able to get a forever home all of your own :love: xx

He is not a happy bunny - still sat in the basket - door open - if a wabbit could have a miserable look on their face.... its him !!:cry::cry:

Refused all favorite treats and all non favorite ones too:roll:.

I am not loved !!:cry:

I'm sure Wilbur will forgive you..................................eventually!!!!!

Glad to hear that he is doing well after his visit from the plum fairy.:thumb:

You know when you are soooooooooooo concerned about bunny and they give you that " I am gonna ignore you woman...." glance.........:roll: ? thats what he is doing.

He is sideways in the back of the carrier............sideways with missing leg area nearest..... so he KNOWS i wont touch him there.........its a promise I made him...........:roll:

I have heard a considerable munchathon upon a huge piece of parsley..... but when he knows I am peeping he stops........

He is a male ( was this morning anyway....:shock:) so I take it hoomans and bunnies are all alike !!!!

You know when you are soooooooooooo concerned about bunny and they give you that " I am gonna ignore you woman...." glance.........:roll: ? thats what he is doing.

He is sideways in the back of the carrier............sideways with missing leg area nearest..... so he KNOWS i wont touch him there.........its a promise I made him...........:roll:

I have heard a considerable munchathon upon a huge piece of parsley..... but when he knows I am peeping he stops........

He is a male ( was this morning anyway....:shock::censored:) so I take it hoomans and bunnies are all alike !!!!

Very pleased to hear about the parsley munching :thumb: tempt him with more herbs, an apple stick, hawthorn if you have some & some grated veg :wave:

:D:

Latest news........as told by a sore plum op Wilbur

Its is bad enuff having three legs ....... but trying to lick ones plums area better makes me fall sideways......:roll:

That nasty woman thats been looking after me left me a choice to tempt me to eat......basil...... apple.... or parsley...

She went out of the porch

I came out the basket - ate the ruddy lot !!!

I was then head first in my blankey with my eyes closed:wave:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

:D:

Latest news........as told by a sore plum op Wilbur

Its is bad enuff having three legs ....... but trying to lick ones plums area better makes me fall sideways......:roll:

That nasty woman thats been looking after me left me a choice to tempt me to eat......basil...... apple.... or parsley...

She went out of the porch

I came out the basket - ate the ruddy lot !!!

I was then head first in my blankey with my eyes closed:wave:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

:lol::lol::lol::thumb:

Back