• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Binkies!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I forgot to post these photos of Angelina's first litter when I took them so you are being subjected to them now!

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

Absolutely, can't wait to learn how to use it properly but experimenting is such great fun!:lol::lol::lol:

You're doing great so far. The next challenge, is getting pictures like that...without a flash ;) I certainly can't get it right! :lol:

I know! I allowed myself six pics with flash before I put it off again! It was their last day and I just had to get them looking so good!:oops::oops:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So cute. :love::love::love:

I'm fed up!!!!! It's not fair!!!!!! You live up there and I live down here.;)

I need to hop on a flight and get to see these adorable bunnies in real life.:love::love:

Oooooooh I'm in love with them.

I'm fed up!!!!! It's not fair!!!!!! You live up there and I live down here.;)

I need to hop on a flight and get to see these adorable bunnies in real life.:love::love:

Oooooooh I'm in love with them.

Well two weeks and the current babies will be around that age! Is that enough time to plan travel?:thumb:

They were just incredible wee buns, I hope they will all have homes soon so I am not tempted now my four are bonded!:thumb:

Back