• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamertron and Donut hamsters

chul

Staff member
Donut...

20120510_225605.jpg

and Hamertron :love:

20120510_225940.jpg

Awwww I remember when my hamster used to sit in her food bowl :love: Is there something wrong with Donut's nose? :(

Awwww I remember when my hamster used to sit in her food bowl :love: Is there something wrong with Donut's nose? :(

After taking that pic i thought that but its not like that when you look :S i dont know if the flash goes through thinner nose fur.

Is Donut a bar chewer ? If so that will be why he has a bald patch on his snout

They are both really cute :D

I am a Hamster Convert !! :love:

Is Donut a bar chewer ? If so that will be why he has a bald patch on his snout

They are both really cute :D

I am a Hamster Convert !! :love:

She may be yes, she is VERY destructive! And her wheel broke a couple of days ago and I can't get a replacement until weekend so she could be bored :(

Snickers had slightly thinning fur on her nose - that always looked far worse on camera as well. She didn't really chew the bars much - only really to let us know that she wanted to come out - but it doesn't seem to take much for the friction to wear the hair off.

Back