• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel Horrid

Katie1504

Young Bun
Well I have just got in from work and I feel horrid....

My 2 boys were booked in at the vets today to be done. They had started to fight so I decided it was time to book them in. I couldnt take them because I was at work so my OH took them. I asked him to ask about 2 of my piggies. they hadnt eaten anything which isnt normal. The vet was very good and said fetch them in when he picked the rabbits up.

It turns out they are poorly and we are having to feed them a luquid food.....

I feel like the worse ever mum because I let them get poorly!!! :(:( We are feeding them again at midnight!!! The rabbits both seem o.k a little sore but they are on medication as well becase the vet was worried about some scratches they havemaybe from fighting!

I should have noticed!!!!! :(:(:( I just want to cry!!!!!

Try not to feel horrid. Your buns will be much better off now they are neutered and I hope your piggies are ok x

Don't blame yourself, these things happen. As for the scratches, it can be hard find them sometimes. The vet will have been able to have a good feel while they were under GA. Sending lots of vibes for the piggies and buns xx

Oh poor you :cry: Don't feel horrid, we all try our best and it's awful when our babies are poorly but you sought help for them and hopefully they will all get better now.

Youve done something about it.
If you hadnt, then youd deserve to feel horrid, but theyve been seen,and something is being done to help them.

Things cant be helped.xxx

Back