• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totti is a winner!

luvabun

Warren Veteran
He has just won Supreme Petfoods Pet of the Week :love:

The little pig in fur is eagerly awaiting his prize :oops: :lol:. If they give him the corresponding weight of food to cheesey pus that he's producing from his abscessed ear, we're laughing.

I'm chuffed as nuts that my old boys special qualities have been recognised :) *proud bunny Mum alert* :oops:

That really is fab, the old lad deserves some recognition for all that he has been through.

Did you have to write a wee story about him when you entered?

That really is fab, the old lad deserves some recognition for all that he has been through.

Did you have to write a wee story about him when you entered?
Yes I did - a very brief one :wave: and you are spot on, my brave boy so deserves it :thumb:

Yip, he is one tough wee cookie.....You must be proud as punch! Did you tell him that he won then?! Haha!

Yip, he is one tough wee cookie.....You must be proud as punch! Did you tell him that he won then?! Haha!
:lol: I did give him a little cuddle and tell him how proud I was of him... but it fell on deaf ears as he's deaf as a post now due to the abscess damage. I'm sure he felt the vibes though :thumb:

:lol: I did give him a little cuddle and tell him how proud I was of him... but it fell on deaf ears as he's deaf as a post now due to the abscess damage. I'm sure he felt the vibes though :thumb:

You can give him an extra wee treat tonight :)
Continued vibes for his abscess, well not vibes for the abscess but you know what I mean!

You can give him an extra wee treat tonight :)
Continued vibes for his abscess, well not vibes for the abscess but you know what I mean!

;) I know what you mean. He's producing an incredible amount of cheesey pus at the mo despite being on 2 hardcore antibiotics. He protests a little when I squeeze and clean but he does so well :love: and has such an amazing appetite :love:

Totti deserves to win - what a brave bunny! :love:

(Mind you, wish I hadn't been eating when I read this thread!)

Back