• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ample space but not for me!!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
:evil:

I wanted a shed. My mom and dad said "no, we don't want a shed filling the garden", 2 weeks later we have a shed and it's full of my dad's rubbish :roll: :lol: and in prime space for the rabbits :(

I wanted the back of the garden for them, and get my dad to build a big avairy run for them. No :( The barn is being build again :evil::lol::lol:

I can't complain though ;) My mom does a lot for Donny and Lola :lol: even my dad although he doesn't like to admit it :lol: :D although I do have to contend with the bleedin' washing line that my dad still hasn't moved :roll::lol:

But just look at the space I could have had :( my brother has already decided he is moving into the barn :roll: I say barn, it's going to be one of those annex things. Such a big shed though :( .... :lol:

IMAG0505-1.jpg

I would have got a picture of the other side of the garden and the well and everything but the cat is obsessed with trying to jump out of the window lol..

And that is the white bench that has flipped backwards down the hole because of the wind the other day but no one has moved it back yet :lol:

Last edited:
Back