• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby would like to say hi

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
This little lady was in the adoption centre of pah - she's teeny tiny :love: and had already been handed in for biting and screaming. :( We didn't go out looking but, having just lost Cooper, we couldn't resist her and felt she needed a home with people who would understand why she's doing what she does.

Anyway, so far there has been no sign of biting. :D Although she screamed every time I spoke to her for the first couple of days :shock::lol: it's gradually improving already.

This is Ruby:
Ruby1.jpg

Ruby3.jpg

Awwww she's lovely Karen :love: Sounds just like Sonic when I got him :lol::lol: Everytime I talked it set him off. Thankfully when I talk to him now he comes over for food. He still screams at the vet though :lol:

She's a gorgeous colour!

Rogue screamed when I first got her, but she still was fully tame within about 2 weeks :wave:

So gorgeous! You two are making me want to give a hamster a home!

Do it, do it, do it...... ;)

Thank you all, she's a little sweetie. :love:

Steph, you can't really see but she's a paler colour around her nose, she reminds me a little of a red panda. :lol::lol:

I scream every time you message me ;) :lol: :lol:

I am not a hamster fan but she does have a very cute face :love::love: I hope she continues to settle well :D

I probably have that effect on a lot of people. :lol::lol::lol:

The screaming's a weird noise, I can't describe it - it's like a cross between squeaking and hissing. It makes you jump because hamsters are usually so quiet; I haven't heard her do it today so hopefully she's getting more relaxed.

Back