• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddly Toys for Buns

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Do any of your buns like snuggling up to cuddly toys. Doughnut is a single indoor rabbit so was wondering what to get her or if any of other people's buns like them?

She has a lovely grass mat which she sits on and wees and poops on so got a feeling she may end up weeing on it, like she did her snugglesafe tunnel which instead of going in she jumps on and then wees on it.

My two have each other, but when I just had Kermit as a single bun he would just chew any toy that I tried to give him!

He did have a cushion thing that he loved tho, sometimes too much!

I've found having cuddly tosy for bunnies very useful.

Solitary bunnies love having something to snuggle to......in my experience that is.

Also very useful for helping nervous, frightened bunnies. I've let them snuggle up to a soft toy and then very slowly started stroking the toy and then eventually continued onto stroking the bunny.Somehow it seems to help with their anxiety.

Other times some bunnies have been...................well let's say VERY FRUITY with their toys.:oops::oops::lol::shock:

Hopscotch has got a soft toy, it's a cat :shock: He doesn't cuddle up with it, but he does groom it sometimes! :love:

Stephen has several cuddly monkeys and he loves them :)
He doesn't seem to cuddle up to them very much but he does groom them and he sits with them every now and again.

:love:

I was considering getting a cuddly toy for the bunnies' hutch when they're in at night but I'm concerned they may destroy it overnight. Will it harm them? Does it have to have sewn eyes rather than buttons, for example, like you'd do for a human baby/small child?

You can get cuddly dog toys that are safe to be chewed from most pet shops. They don't have any small objects in or on them, they are all material based.

I have a pig and duck for my bunny in his cage and he moves them around. So far he has not nibbled them at all.

Back