• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Speedwell

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
" good morning..can I get anything to eat round here? "

speedwella.jpg

" ah hawthorn, that'll do nicely..munch munch..nothing wrong with my teefs now :D "

speedwellb.jpg

I'm going to get some hawthorn at the weekend, Doughnut's never had it. She's on bramble leaves but my friend got me these and is now leaving work so will change her over to hawthorn. Are they near enough as good for her digestion? Also she loves rose leaves so I guess these are good too but probably not as good as bramble leaves!

Glad to hear he's still doing well. That little dude gets right inside your heart, Vegan_bunny will back me up on that.

He's lovely :love: Please put me out of my misery. I've been looking at the thread title every time I come on and the name rings a bell. Is it a character out of "Robots" or something :?:oops:

He's lovely :love: Please put me out of my misery. I've been looking at the thread title every time I come on and the name rings a bell. Is it a character out of "Robots" or something :?:oops:

I think it is a name used in Watership Down

but originally I wanted to name him Speedwell and the girl who arrived at same time Mayflower..arrived in May..the link there is the ships the Pilgrim Fathers set sail in..sorry but am a history fan :oops: :lol:

but originally I wanted to name him Speedwell and the girl who arrived at same time Mayflower..arrived in May..the link there is the ships the Pilgrim Fathers set sail in..sorry but am a history fan :oops: :lol:

Don't apologise for being a history fan, and the earlier the history the better! :thumb:

My Spenser is named after a poet, but from 400+ years ago so there's a historical slant too.

Don't apologise for being a history fan, and the earlier the history the better! :thumb:

My Spenser is named after a poet, but from 400+ years ago so there's a historical slant too.

yes but in this case we ended up with Jinty for the girl.and when I met her I knew that she isn't a Mayflower!!....so people just think of Watership Down!

Ok well I have no idea what I'm talking about then :lol: God knows what I'm thinking of :lol: *scuttles off* :oops:

Speedwell is fine and has interest in him:D

Jinty isn't pregnant but still building nests:lol:..and still bitey :shock:

Back