• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet carrier

littleboots

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend a good top opening pet carrier?
Need it to be big enough for two buns.
Looking to replace mine and wondered if anyone could recommend :D

I would recommend the Cabrio too. Its the best carrier I've had, has plenty of space for a pair of small-medium rabbits and has a large top opening and front opening.

Catit Cabrio lover here too :)

My two are about 2.3kg each and can both lie down in it comfortably :)

Another cabrio fan here too.

My bunnies are 2.6kg each and they comfortably fit with room to spare.

Yeah, I think that two at 3.7kg would fit, but they just wouldnt be able to lie down and it might be heavy, so I hope you are strong :)

Yeah, I think that two at 3.7kg would fit, but they just wouldnt be able to lie down and it might be heavy, so I hope you are strong :)

I struggle with them as it is.... heavy on one arm :lol:
This is my heaviest pair and they usually snuggle in the same corner anyway :roll:
Ive refused to part with my old one as its a top opener and havent found anything else as good... I cant be doing with trying to get a bun, whos in the far back of the carrier..... either out of a front door... or having to take the carrier apart to get them :lol:
I will be ordering one..... thankyou

The carrier itself is very heavy, so if you have to do a lot of walking with them then its not the easiest carrier for it.

Back