• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Tent

I have 4 of those cat cubes :) got them from JTF :) they're only £1.09 in there :D if you live near one then you can get a membership for free :)

What's JTF?

It's like Costco, (I think that's how you spell it lol :)) only you don't pay for the membership ever year :) you go in and they sort the card out for you there and then :) some of the stuff is great, I get the kitchen roll for the rabbits litter trays in there, it's £3 for 6 rolls :D excluding vat which is 20% :)

The cat cubes are 99p without vat, and the whole pet section is generally very good :) cheap cat beds and things :) although they sell rubbish made small hutches, but no one buys them. And chinchilla cages that are huge for £90 :D I love going in looking for stuff for the bunnies, like the kids plastic chairs and stools :)

JTF are dotted around the uk now, the one near me in Tamworth opened November time :)

I have kids play circus tents from Ikea, but also bought a castle from aliduncan and it's the best thing I bought and practically indestructable! :D

Back