• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What colour did you paint your playhouse?

Joh619

Alpha Buck
My new playhouse should be arriving next week. I've not got anywhere to put it yet though. (Got our neighbour who has a gardening business to quote us to put a patio at the top of the garden where we cleared out...£2800!! I know he'd do it really nicely, but I've not really got that much money :()

Anyway, once we get it sorted out I'll need to paint it. We've got looooads of dark brown paint left over off the fence, but I don't know if I want to just paint it all dark brown. I need some photos of your playhouses to show my OH how much it would look a different colour - anyone got any? :D

Mine is all one colour - and yes, its 'fence' colour :lol: with green roof and window shutters - a bit boring but ok.

I do like the look of ones that are painted in a nice blue tho :wave:

Here's my boring brown one :wave:

2011-10-09130440.jpg

Ooo pretty! I think the green might blend in quite well. I need to make a run for them as well to add onto the side :)

Mine shed's cuprinol's country cream but it just came out white and I don't really like it. Would look nice on a smaller structure though.
DSC_0126asmall.jpg

My chicken coop is all green and it does blend in quite well, and there's always cheap green paint/stain which is a plus.
255442_10150268265949363_510329362_8990202_263748_n.jpg

There are a lot of pretty blue and bluey green shades that I've seen on here, think I might repaint my shed in one of those. :)

It is called ' cream tea' not white as that shows the dirt too much but wanted it to reflect the sun

P1030228.jpg

Ive just ordered my paint for the shed from Next, baby pink, to match my REW girls eyes, not sure what my blue eyed boy bunny will make of it but hey ho:p

Ive just ordered my paint for the shed from Next, baby pink, to match my REW girls eyes, not sure what my blue eyed boy bunny will make of it but hey ho:p

could you pretty please post when you've painted it?:D I've been debating next's pink but it's so hard to imagine what any colour will actually look like on a shed/playhouse.

All of mine are Cuprinol Seagrass, I love it! :love:

Shed12b.jpg

The slightly darker bits are Wilkinsons Colour My Garden I think it's called? I can't remember the name of the colour. :oops: ETA: It was Willow :D

Last edited:
Wilkinson's garden colours in 'pine needle' & 'willow'

600.jpg

1809.jpg

Eta: this one is just used for storage.

Last edited:
Tinkerbell and Rebeccas Bunny Barn

Mines was painted with Cuprinol shades. I mixed one of their creams with Forget me not as i liked Forget me not but didnt want it so intense/deep. Here it is x
047.jpg

Back