• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have a New Friend :-)-U/D Post 40

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Here is Mr Hudson (previously known as 'Bobby' but I already have Bobbie the Bunny !!), a 3 year old Syrian Hamster who had been with ARC for almost 2 years. I know he wont be here for long, but at least he can spend however long he has left in a home of his own :love:

Rabbits325-1.jpg

Rabbits331.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww!!!!!!!!!! Freckle will be looking at her mummy so chuffed that you are helping another :)

Awwww, he's very handsome. :love: Freckle would be proud to know that you're able to help another needy ham know she's no longer with you. :D

I have a similar confession of my own too. :oops:

Hamsters are strange creatures... once you've had one, you just can't be without them! :shock: :D

Aww jane he's gorgeous i'm so glad that you have gave another hammy a lovely home freckle will be very proud of you he will be very spoilt :love::love::love:

Awh that's fantastic! I know you didn't want a hamster to start with, but so glad that now another one is getting the same fantastic life that Freckle got :love:

I know it is only a couple of days since Freckle left us and Mr H cant replace her. But had I waited too long, given his age, Mr H may not have been able to have a home of his own at all.

What a very lucky hammy. :love::love:

Mr H can live out his old age surrounded by love in a home to call his own.....Freckle would definitely approve of that. :love:

Back