• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutured Buns - How long to take effect?

I think it varies rabbit to rabbit, especially at this time of year when you might not notice very much change.

I think it varies rabbit to rabbit, especially at this time of year when you might not notice very much change.

Agreed

Also, if a Bun is older when neutered, say about 2 years+ it can take much longer as some of their behaviour will be conditioned as opposed to being totally hormone driven

2 weeks?

I had a hare doe spayed within two weeks, she was a little angel, she stopped 'Honking' and nipping, she's no longer territorial and she's Tons Friendlier!, and i've had Hare Bucks Neutered, within 2 weeks again, stopped spraying/nipping/grunting/running in circles, so i would say 1 1/2 or 2 weeks? .. but i might have just been lucky!, :)

Awwww I love him running round me in circles. I hope that doesn't stop. The other stuff would be nice to stop though!

He was handed in as a stray to the rescue so age is only estimated. They think possibly 1 or 2. I think he is 1 as he seems so young and teeny framed still.

what breed? :) Do you have a Picture of The little Guy :D would love to see the Bunnaay :love:

Don't know breed as he was a rescue. He is a soft grey and white. Here he is...

P1020681.jpg

hope its ok to post this

this is ant hes going to be neutered very soon since hes overdue it :lol:
hes 2 years old and just had the combined jab last friday

DSCF1798.jpg

atm he sprays a bit not much tho his litter training isnt the worst but could be alot better :D

Awwwwwwh! :love: He's Beautiful, :) Like a Magpie Dwarf lop? He's a little sweetiee! :) EEEKK and that little Lionlop! cute cute cute cute! <3

Back