• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever get that feeling you're being watched?

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
I sometimes get that feeling when I'm having my tea.
sansa.jpg

Normally I have my laptop on so can't see her. :lol:

Haha, Brilliant!

I don't have it with a doggy, but often I am on the PC in the bunnies room, one second there is no bunnies about, next second Inca is sitting staring at me like she just popped out of nowhere!

mine are taught if they don't beg they get saved something at the end of the meal.
i still occasionally catch them from a distance watching me.. when i notice them they stare innocently at the ceiling or off to the side as if to say, 'me? watching?? noooo!' :lol:

mine are taught if they don't beg they get saved something at the end of the meal.
i still occasionally catch them from a distance watching me.. when i notice them they stare innocently at the ceiling or off to the side as if to say, 'me? watching?? noooo!' :lol:

I just don't feed them anything other than their own food, this girl must have been fed scraps before we got her I think as she still stares even though she's never been fed anything while we're eating.

I just don't feed them anything other than their own food, this girl must have been fed scraps before we got her I think as she still stares even though she's never been fed anything while we're eating.

bless her, they never take the hint though do they? :)

Back