• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playing with my new camera and got some fun Floppy shots

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I was experimenting with sports mode and Floppy was the only one obliging enough to move. Normally it's hard taking photos because they won't stay still!

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

I feel a bit sorry for Rum in these but it's almost like she is refusing to move out of his way!:lol:

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1588.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1591.JPG

As you can see life is calm and relaxed with them all and there has been no agro overnight and no chasing today. By the weekend I will be thinking about moving them into Floppy and Millie's shed.:D

Thanks guys, I am really pleased with it! I got it for my birthday, it's a Canon 1100D, a DSLR for dummies. It has a question button you can press to find out what everything changes and how it changes it! OH bought me it for my birthday - normally we have a £20 budget for each other so it was a bit of a shock!!

Thanks guys, I am really pleased with it! I got it for my birthday, it's a Canon 1100D, a DSLR for dummies. It has a question button you can press to find out what everything changes and how it changes it! OH bought me it for my birthday - normally we have a £20 budget for each other so it was a bit of a shock!!

Awwwwwwwww, it's cos he loves you lots !! :love:

:D

Fantastic photos. Well done Ali.:thumb:

It's so good to hear that they are all getting along well together.

I bet you have been breathing many huge sighs of relief.

They all look so happy.:love::love:

Fantastic photos. Well done Ali.:thumb:

It's so good to hear that they are all getting along well together.

I bet you have been breathing many huge sighs of relief.

They all look so happy.:love::love:

Absolutely! I am so relieved and looking forward to getting them outside and loose in the garden!

AWWWWWWWW I somehow missed that you were bonding R&R with Floppy (not been on much recently :oops:)
What a gorgeous threesome, Im so glad its gone well :love: WELL DONE! :D

Back