• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone on here do boarding in London or essex?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As title really :wave:

Looking out for a good boarding place who can give excellent care for a special bunny, thanks x

Its not in London or Essex (!) but Happy Hoppers in Rochester, Kent is amazing. my buns and piggies highly recommend it. x

I haven't been able to find a decent boarder around these parts, last time my rabble needed boarding earlier this year I took them from here round to the Duchess in Surrey.

Thank you both, I have already recommended Helen but it is too much travelling for the bunny as are you Twigs, thanks anyway :wave:

I don't have any solutions however i read this before going to bed last night and dreamt tha you, Hugo's There, boarding Jan'es Colonel Colin for her. I don't know why you were doing that but i came to meet him and he had a very soft, tickly nose :thumb:

Rabbit residence isn't far over the Herts/Essex border and Caroline is fab with buns with special requirements.

I used this one in March and as well as the large hutches she has a room she can use for indoor buns! D&D will be going back again in June!

http://www.happybunniesholidays.co.uk/

Kate is a part time vet nurse and very nice, she even gave Daisy a botty bath :oops: The runs are on grass though?!

I don't have any solutions however i read this before going to bed last night and dreamt tha you, Hugo's There, boarding Jan'es Colonel Colin for her. I don't know why you were doing that but i came to meet him and he had a very soft, tickly nose :thumb:

:lol::lol:

Thanks again, they are all a bit too far north. I either need north east london or surrounding area or south essex really :?

That'll be my area then. :wave: Having said that, I don't know of any well enough to recommend. :( (One of the many reasons we haven't been away in ages and aren't likely to :(:lol:)

Have you asked Lou? I seem to remember she mentioned quite a while ago that she was going to check some of the local ones out.

That'll be my area then. :wave: Having said that, I don't know of any well enough to recommend. :( (One of the many reasons we haven't been away in ages and aren't likely to :(:lol:)

Have you asked Lou? I seem to remember she mentioned quite a while ago that she was going to check some of the local ones out.

Yes I have and no she doesn't :wave:

Back